1. Specify that your drive-through order is "to go."
2. If you have a glass eye, tap on it with your pen while talking to others.
3. Sing along at the opera.
4. Insist on keeping your car windshield wipers running in all weather condition "to keep them tuned up."
5. Reply to everything someone says with "that's what YOU think."
6. Practice making fax and modem noises.
7. Make beeping noises when a large person backs up.
8. Signal that a conversation is over by clamping your hands over your ears.
9. Disassemble your pen and "accidentally" flip the cartridge across the room.
10. Holler random numbers while someone is counting.
11. Staple papers in the middle of the page.
12. Publicly investigate just how slowly you can make a croaking noise.
13. Honk and wave to strangers.
14. Decline to be seated at a restaurant, and simply eat their complimentary mints by the cash register.
15. Ask people what gender they are.
16. While making presentations, occasionally bob your head like a parakeet.
17. Ask your co-workers mysterious questions and then scribble the answers in a notebook. Mutter something about psychological profiles."
18. Tell your friends 4 days prior, that, you can't attend their party because you're not in the mood.