03 November, 2011

"cup of tea"



> One day my mother was out and my dad was in charge of me. 

> I was maybe 2 1/2 years old. Someone had given me a little
> 'tea set' as a gift and it was one of my favorite toys. 

> Daddy was in the living room en grossed in the evening news
> when I brought Daddy a little cup of 'tea', which was just
> water. After several cups of tea and lots of praise for such
> yummy tea, my Mom came home.

> My Dad made her wait in the living room to watch me bring
> him a cup of tea, because it was 'just the cutest thing!' My
> Mom waited, and sure enough, here I come down the hall with
> a cup of tea for Daddy and she watches him drink it up. 

> Then she says, (as only a mother would know... :)

> 'Did it ever occur to you that the only place she can reach
> to get water is the toilet? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here

Best Buys from Amazon!